Payment & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 50% must be made when you make your reservation (Secure your reservation with a credit card.)
- For reservation taken less than 30 days prior to arrival, full payment is required.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival (holidays 90 days).
- Full refund if cancelled more than 60days prior to arrival (holiday 90 days)
- 50% refund if cancelled between 30 to 60 days prior to arrival (holiday 60 to 90 days)
- No refund if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival (holiday 60 days)
- No refund for No-shows or Unused portions of Accommodations
- Credit Card charges may be subject to a conversion fee
- There will be a 6% handling charge on all refunds
- NO refunds within the Cancellation periods as a result of airline delays, strikes, political unrest, weather conditions, travel advisories, or personal emergencies.
- If you will be travelling through 1 June to 30 November (Hurricane Season), we advise that you purchase travel insurance to avoid any interruptions in your travel itinerary.
ALL PRICES IN U.S.DOLLARS
Please keep in mind that all U.S. passports must be valid for 6 or more months beyond your date of departure from Belize. Check In is at 3:00pm and Check Out time is at 11:00am.
Our office hours are from Monday to Sunday 7:00AM to 7:00PM.
Should a guest wish to cancel a reservation and transfer the booking to another date, we will make every effort to do this without incurring a cancellation charge, but this will be subject to availability and season.
Credit Card Payments
Please note that we process credit card transactions in Belize currency. The exchange rate is $1.00 US dollar = $2.00 Belize Dollars. Your bank or card company may impose charges for transactions processed in foreign currency. Please check with your bank to see if foreign currency fees will be imposed.